Monday, August 01, 2016
- Name: Dhananjay Gadre
Dhananjay V. Gadre (New Delhi, India) completed his MSc (electronic science) from the University of Delhi and M.Engr (computer engineering) from the University of Idaho, USA. In his professional career of 25 years, he has taught at the SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, worked as a scientific officer at the Inter University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics (IUCAA), Pune, and since 2001, has been with the Electronics and Communication Engineering Division, Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, New Delhi, currently as an associate professor. He is also associated with the global Fablab network and is a faculty at the Fab Academy. Professor Gadre is the author of several professional articles and five books. One of his books has been translated into Chinese and another one into Greek. His recent book TinyAVR Microcontroller Projects for the Evil Genius, published by McGraw Hill International, consists of more than 30 projects implemented with Fablab tools has been translated into Chinese and Russian. He is a licensed radio amateur with a call sign VU2NOX and hopes to design and build an amateur radio satellite some day.
- In Support of the Venerable 8085!
- Microcontroller Evaluation Platforms - Managing Va...
- Of Software Sweatshops, Electronics Engineering Ed...
- TI Internship Workshop June 2015
- Winter Training For Undergraduate Students in Elec...
- Make In India Challenge
- The Humble LED Torch hopes to acquire IoT Swag!
- INSPIRE Patna
- LAB: Lab Aboard a Box
- Reviving Student Interest in Electronics. First Ba...